Multiple Sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and spinal cord. Early symptoms of multiple sclerosis include weakness, tingling, numbness, and blurred vision. Other possible warning signs are muscle stiffness, thinking problems, and urinary problems. A multiple sclerosis diagnosis is made by the history of symptoms and a neurological exam, often with the help of tests such as an MRI or a spinal tap. No one's sure what causes multiple sclerosis, but it may be hereditary.
CCSVI Screening and Liberation Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
International Helpline No : +91-98-1159-9117
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a whole new approach for treating the patients with Multiple Sclerosis. In recent days it has become a new hope for millions of Multiple Sclerosis patients across the world. Dr. Paolo Zamboni, a former vascular surgeon and professor at the University of Ferrara in northern Italy developed this procedure while he was trying to understand the underlying causes for the condition which his wife was into ,a Multiple Sclerosis patient.
What is it all about?
1. Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
3. Relation between CCSVI and MS-Dr. Zamboni’s finding
4. The Liberation Treatment or the Liberation Procedure-Dr. Zamboni's Invention
Multiple Sclerosis (MS) :-
First diagnosed in the year 1849, Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a nervous system disease that affects brain and the spinal cord. It is also known as disseminated sclerosis or encephalomyelitis disseminata. The disease affects an estimated 2.5 million people around the world, causing physical and mental disabilities that can gradually destroy a patient's quality of life. It damages the myelin sheath, the material that surrounds and protects your nerve cells. This damage slows down or blocks messages between your brain and your body, leading to the symptoms of MS like visual disturbances, muscle weakness, trouble with coordination and balance, sensations such as numbness, prickling, thinking and memory problems etc. Multiple sclerosis affects women more than men. It often begins between the ages of 20 and 40. Usually, the disease is mild, but some people lose the ability to write, speak or walk. MS is five times more prevalent in temperate climates-such as those found in the northern United States, Canada, and Europe-than in tropical regions.
CCSVI stands for Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency. CCSVI is an ongoing condition where blood from the brain and spine has trouble getting back to the heart. CCSVI is caused by with stenosis (abnormal narrowing of veins) of the jugular veins (veins that bring deoxygenated blood from the head back to the heart ) and azygos veins (carries deoxygenated blood from areas of the chest and abdomen to the heart). Blood takes longer to get back to the heart, and it can reflux back into the brain and spine or cause edema (abnormal accumulation of fluid) and leakage of red blood cells and fluids into the delicate tissue of the brain and spine. This causes a delay in deoxygenated blood leaving the head. This leads to a lack of oxygen in the brain.
Relation between CCSVI and MS - Dr. Zamboni's finding:- It all started with the Dr. Paolo Zamboni's search to find out the root cause of debilitating condition of his wife who was suffering with Multiple Sclerosis. After studying many patients suffering from the same condition, he found that that almost all of them had a abnormal narrowing, twisting or outright blockage of the veins that are supposed to flush blood from the brain. Further Dr. Paolo Zamboni found that whichever patient had this condition, had a high level of deposition of Iron in the veins. Lack of free flow of the blood to the brain possibly explaining the symptoms of MS.
The Liberation Treatment-Dr. Zamboni's Invention:-
Now the idea was to open up such blocks and allow the free flow of blood through veins to brain. This is the reason why this procedure is called as Liberation Procedure or Liberation Treatment. This is done in the similar way as it is done in Coronary Balloon procedure. The patient may have single blockage or multiple blockages. Accordingly the treatment is decided.
Why should you get this procedure done in India? - The India Advantage
India is one of the leading Medical Tourism Destinations in the world. Millions of patients from all around the world have come to India in order to avail high end medical treatments and surgeries. India has highly skilled and qualified doctors with vast experience of working at world’s leading hospitals. It has got many world-class Internationally Accredited Hospitals. These hospitals provide High Quality personalised service and compassionate care. All the staff at these hospitals are well trained and experienced . They all understand and most of them speak English language. These hospitals use latest implants and the technology. India has excellent flight connectivity which makes travelling easier. The best part of having a medical treatment in India is, all above mentioned advantages come at a cost which is much lower than what it would cost you in USA, UK or Europe.
Why should you choose Health n Heal?
· A trusted organization to guide you at every step of the way and make your visit to India a successful, rather a memorable medical travel experience.
· healthnheal.com is the leading facilitator in India and we work with the pioneers of this technique in India who follow the same protocol as Dr Zamboni, the inventor of Liberation Treatment.
· The hospitals and doctors are very busy with medical work and Health n Heal collaborates with them to help reach out to patients and render assistance on non medical aspects at no extra cost to the patient.
· Affiliation with world class hospitals which use International protocol and multidisciplinary team approach
· Health n Heal ensures Zero Waiting Time and World's Lowest Price from World Class hospitals
· Health n Heal gets Expert Opinion from India's top CCSVI Specialists on your medical reports - answered in just 24-48 hours
· healthnheal.com is available for you round the clock. International Helpline Number: +91-9811599117
· Priority Scheduling of appointments, Hotel, Visa Assistance Local Hospitality - Free Airport Transfers to/ from the hospital
· All these services come absolutely free of cost.
Just write to us at email@example.com for more information and help. Call us free any time at our Skype ID: hospitals.of.india
What about the hospital?
Health n Heal represents few of the selected top Indian hospitals in India which are amongst Asia's most advanced hospitals and meet the International accreditation standards -which conveys that they adhere to international standards of clinical care, safe environment, medication safety, respect for patient's rights and privacy, infection control and provide access to dedicated well trained English speaking staff. The doctors in these hospitals use multidisciplinary approach involving Neurologists, Neuro-Surgeons, Cardiologists, Cardio-Thoracic Surgeons , Interventional Neuro-Radiologists and experts in Neuromuscular Disorder and perform the procedure with excellent clinical outcomes as per international standards. Doctors are abreast of latest developments in this field and are continuously in touch with the inventors of this procedure. They are also continuously monitoring the procedure outcomes of the patients over a period of time. These hospitals use use latest and advanced technology like high end Doppler Machine, Flat Panel Biplane DSA, Advanced DynaCT, 3D Imaging, highly advanced Neuro-Interventional Lab etc. Guest Relation Officers are available round the clock for any help in these hospitals.
Is there any waiting period?
No, there is absolutely no waiting time. Health nHeal ensures Zero Waiting Time at World Class hospitals.
Is the cost too high?
The cost CCSVI Screening and the Liberation Treatment is much lower than what you might end up paying in Canada, USA or Europe. Health nHeal ensures Lowest Price from World Class hospitals in India.
What about travel? A return economy ticket from any major city in Canada or USA to Delhi India usually cost 1200 to 1500 US Dollars. You must have a Passport and will have to apply for Indian Visa at the Indian Embassy in your home country before you can fly to India for the CCSVI Screening and the Liberation Treatment. Healthnheal.com will arrange a formal letter from the Hospital/Surgeon which will enable you to get Indian Visa on priority within 7 days of application.
Do I need to pay for the services of Health n Heal?
No, all the services of Health n Heal come absolutely free of cost.
How can you get started?-What Next
1. If you have MRI or MRV, Doppler images, please email them to us for a no obligation free opinion on your suitability for the Liberation Treatment from top doctors in India.
2. If you have already decided to come to India for CCSVI Testing and the Liberation Treatment, please send us your passport number and name as written in passport. We will send you a letter which will help you obtain Indian visa on priority. Once you inform us your arrival flight details, we shall arrange to book airport pick up and guest house/ hospital room booking for you and also confirm your appointments for tests and consultations at the hospital. Just Email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information & help. Call us at : +91-98-115-99-117 or Skype at : hospitals.of.india
|"From the very first call I made to the Health n Heal 's helpline it was a delight to interact with them. We have just returned back home and Dave is feeling so much better. Thanks so much for your efforts to get us scheduled for CCSVI screening and treatment in less than 2 weeks and for receiving us at Delhi airport in the middle of the night. Vikram was always just a phone call away and while a friend of our spent almost 25000 dollars on their India medical trip, thanks to you we could manage so we'll within 10000 Dollars. I am glad to recommend Health n Heal to anyone considering medical treatment to India."|
|Ms Lilly N. (Ontario, Canada)|